Seminars and retreats provide women with tools for ongoing personal healing, recognizing and celebrating God’s grace in their lives and responding confidently and effectively to the needs of others in their families, congregations and communities.
As women we rarely have the opportunity to reflect on our own life journeys. Come, join others as we go deeper with Sister Care core teachings and grow in our ability to:
· See ourselves as God sees us and know we are truly beloved.
· Recognize some of the tools that help people heal from deep wounds.
· Clarify how we want to use the rest of our one precious life so that we spend our time and energy in ways that grow out of and fulfill our life calling and mission.
· Discern ways to set personal limits in order to embrace God’s purpose for our lives.
· Identify wounds from the past that still need God’s healing touch and learn ways to transform these wounds into life-giving energy.
· Learn ways to recognize the frozen grief of ambiguous loss.
· Recognize and celebrate God’s grace and love in our lives.
Sister Care seminars have been presented throughout the United States and internationally in Central and South America, Canada, Asia, and Africa.
The Sister Care manual is available in English, Spanish, Kek’chi’, Portuguese, French, and Swahili.