Your gifts and prayers
are making a difference
in Mennonite Women USA's ministry
for women in our congregations
and around the world.
MW USA is solely supported by gifts
from individuals and groups.
You can make a gift online.
You can make a pledge.
Or send gifts to:
Mennonite Women USA, P.O. Box 347,
Newton, Kansas 67114
Here’s a downloadable form
you may send with your contribution.
(You will need Adobe Acrobat for this PDF form.)
Gifts to Mennonite Women USA are tax deductible
(subscriptions not included).
Each gift makes a difference.
See also full 2010-11 Annual Report.
Read about "two cents and a prayer" begun in 1935, The Missionary Pension Fund Story.
- Since 2000-01, giving from individuals has grown from $2,145 a year to $72,125 in 2010-11 -from 3 percent to 50 percent of total contributions.
- The Lydia Circle is comprised of individuals who give $500 or more per year.
- Every gift is appreciated. Thank you.
Your gifts provide:
- Scholarships for church leadership training for women worldwide through the International Women’s Fund.
- Spiritual resources for women in our congregations - connections, Bible study, and service opportunities .
- Sister-Link relationship building.
- Print and electronic resources focused for women—faithful to Anabaptist understandings of scripture.